Jeff Strand is an American horror novelist. He is a four-time winner of the Bram Stoker Award and a former winner of the Splatterpunk award. He is best known as the author of the Andrew Mayhem Thriller series.

Strand’s books are typically classified as horror, but they are all over the place with a healthy dose of humor. In addition to his horror work, Strand has also wrote five young adult novels that are considerably more goofy than his other work. His book Stalking You Now was adapted into a film titled Mindy Has To Die. Stand is married and lives in Georgia.

Publication Order of Andrew Mayhem Books

Graverobbers Wanted (2000)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Single White Psychopath Seeks Same (2001)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Casket for Sale (2004)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Lost Homicidal Maniac (2020)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Cemetery Closing (2020)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price

Publication Order of Andrew Mayhem/Harry Mcglade Books

Suckers (With: J.A. Konrath)(2011)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price

Publication Order of Wolf Hunt Books

Wolf Hunt (2010)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Wolf Hunt 2 (2014)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Wolf Hunt 3 (2020)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price

Publication Order of Standalone Novels

How to Rescue a Dead Princess (2000)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Mandibles (2002)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Out of Whack (2004)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Pressure (2005)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Elrod McBugle on the Loose (2006)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
The Sinister Mr. Corpse (2007)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Disposal (2007)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Benjamin's Parasite (2009)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Dweller (2010)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Draculas (With: Blake Crouch,F. Paul Wilson,J.A. Konrath)(2010)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Fangboy (2011)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
A Bad Day For Voodoo (2012)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Kumquat (2014)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
I Have a Bad Feeling about This (2014)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
The Greatest Zombie Movie Ever (2016)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Blister (2016)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Cyclops Road (2016)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
The Devil's Guests (With: ,,,,,,,,Mark Tufo)(2017)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
The Haunted Forest Tour (2017)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Stranger Things Have Happened (2017)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Sick House (2018)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Everything Has Teeth (2018)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
How You Ruined My Life (2018)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Bring Her Back (2018)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Bang Up (2018)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Ferocious (2019)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
My Pretties (2019)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
The Odds (2020)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price

Publication Order of Short Stories/Novellas

Kutter (2010)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Specimen 313 (2011)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Faint of Heart (2012)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Stalking You Now (2013)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Facial (2014)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
An Apocalypse of Our Own (2017)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Cold Dead Hands (2018)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price

Publication Order of Collections

Gleefully Macabre Tales (2008)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
The Mad and the Macabre (2010)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Dead Clown Barbecue (2012)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Dead Clown Barbecue: Expansion Pack (2014)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Cemetery Dance Select (2015)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price

Publication Order of Jack Ketchum Collections

The Exit at Toledo Blade Boulevard (By: Jack Ketchum)(1998)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Right to Life (By: Jack Ketchum)(1998)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Broken on the Wheel of Sex (By: Jack Ketchum)(1999)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Right to Life (By: Jack Ketchum)(2002)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Peaceable Kingdom (By: Jack Ketchum)(2003)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Closing Time and Other Stories (By: Jack Ketchum)(2007)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Triptych (By: Jack Ketchum)(2012)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Sixty-Five Stirrup Iron Road (By: Jack Ketchum)(2013)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Night Terrors III (By: Jack Ketchum)(2014)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
What They Wrote (By: Jack Ketchum)(2015)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price

Publication Order of Anthologies

Horror for Good(2012)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Chiral Mad(2012)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Mister October, Volume II - An Anthology in Memory of Rick Hautala(2013)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Splatterpunk's Not Dead(2016)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Chiral Mad(2018)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Christmas Horror Vol. 1(2018)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Christmas Horror Vol. 2(2018)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Halloween Haunts Volume 1(2018)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
And Hell Followed(2019)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
In Darkness, Delight(2019)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price
Leaders of the Pack(2020)Best Hardcover PriceBest Paperback PriceBest Kindle Price

If You Like Jeff Strand Books, You’ll Love…

Graverobbers Wanted is the first book in the Andrew Mayhem series. The book starts with Andrew who is desperate for money and looking for some adventure in his life. Andrew gets just that when he’s offered a job to find a key for $20,000. The key is buried with a body in a shallow grave, but when Andrew goes to retrieve it – he finds that the body is still alive and ready to fight for their survival. The job changes a lot from the one he accepted, but he needs the money so he’ll continue on and ends up clashing with a group of filmmakers known as Ghoulish Delights.

Another good book by Strand is called The Odds. The story starts with Ethan losing huge money at a casino and trying to figure out how he is going to explain it to his family. As he’s trying to figure out what to do, a stranger offers him a way out: a game with a 99% chance for him to win ten thousand dollars. That other 1%? He’ll be strapped into a device that shatters his left arm. It seems foolproof, but as the game goes on, the prizes and penalties keep changing and he has no choice but to finish the game.

Order of Books » Authors » Order of Jeff Strand Books